RETURN POLICY & RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
The Moniker Home online store features products individually selected by our design team based on style, uniqueness, and exceptional quality. We proudly stand behind the items offered on our site and your satisfaction is our goal. In the unlikely event you are dissatisfied with one of your selections, we will gladly refund your purchase in accordance with the following conditions:
- Returned goods are in unused condition and returned in their original packaging.
- Unwanted items are in return transit within 5 business days of the initial delivery confirmation. Please reference “How to Make a Return” (below) for specific instructions.
- All returns are subject to the following restocking fees:
- When possible, an item may be exchanged for a different color or size without the above-mentioned restocking fee(s).
This will be considered on a case-by-case basis and is not a general rule.
- Customers are responsible for all return packaging and shipping fees.
- The return policies and procedures (described above) do not apply to the receipt of damaged merchandise.
Damaged merchandise is subject to repair or replacement only. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis as described in the “Damaged Merchandise” section, above.
Lighting, Mirror, and Accent Furniture products are subject to a 15% restocking fee for the first item returned from each category.
Each additional item returned from any of these three product categories, is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All other eligible items $250 or less are subject to a $25 restocking fee.
All other eligible items over $250 are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
If approved, credit(s) are issued no later than 72 hours after the return delivery confirmation and satisfactory inspection of the returned merchandise. This credit will be made in the original payment form and price, not including shipping and handling, re-stocking fees, gift-wrap and return shipping charges. Standard shipping charges will be applied for all “free shipped,” non-defective items.
How to Make a Return:
- Returns will be accepted with prior authorization only.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-323-731-5400 to acquire approval for your return and to obtain your return authorization number. Any returns received without an issued return authorization number will be ineligible for a refund or exchange.
- Denote your return authorization number on a copy of your original order invoice (emailed to you) and enclose it with your return. If you do not have a copy of your original invoice, please include a piece of paper with your full name and address, phone number, the last four digits of your order number and your return authorization number.
- Pack and seal your return securely in its original packaging.
- Use the shipping carrier most convenient to you to send all returns to:
Attn: Online Returns
4505 W Jefferson Blvd #102
Los Angeles, CA 90016
We highly recommend insuring all package(s), as any damage resulting from return transit are the customer’s sole responsibility.
All non-custom orders are subject to a 24-hour cancellation window.
This must be enforced as we immediately secure and allocate merchandise to a given order on a first come, first serve basis. This helps minimize lead times, adhere to displayed product availability windows, and avoid backorders. Cancellations that occur 24 hours after an initial order is placed are subject to the restocking fees detailed in the “Return Policy & Return Instructions” section, above. All special orders are final sales, without exception. Changes or cancellations to special orders may not be made after 24 hours.
Customer service is the cornerstone of our boutique business. Please know that we always alert our customers if an expected shipping time frame changes from a previously confirmed or listed availability. Once provided with any revised information, customers are entitled to cancel an order, without penalty, outside of our normal cancellation window.
On occasion, we may need to cancel an order for (any of) the following reasons:
- An item will not ship within the original or reconfirmed availability window.
- An item becomes indefinitely backordered.
- There was a pricing or product information error with an item in your order.
- An item gets discontinued by one of our suppliers.
We will call and/or email you if we are forced to cancel an order. In that event, no charges will be applied to your credit card.